Message from the Correspondent
Matru Devo Bhava, Pitru Devo Bhava, Acharya Devo Bhava!
Indian heritage, demonstrated in the saying above wisely puts the joint responsibility of a child’s education on Parents and Teachers. We completely believe in this and strive to ensure free flow of communications and suggestions with parents so that together we can develop our Children into great personalities.
Seven tenets of our school we are proud of:
- We create confident personalities.
• Our students learn to lead, not just follow.
• We celebrate free thinking, not punish it.
• We liberate minds, not regulate them.
• We infuse confidence, not instill fear.
• We believe that “Learning is never done without errors and defeat.”
• Our teachers are loved, not feared.
If this is what you believe in too, then join hands with us to give your children what they truly deserve.