Use of Technology
At KenBridge School, Tirunelveli, a specially designed integrated curriculum sets the tone for teaching. The conventional chalk and talk method is replaced with the do and learn method. Additionally, the following facilities are available to aid your child in learning:
- Web enabled classroom – Each classroom will be provided with a broadband connection.
- VSAT enabled classroom / Virtual classroom – This enhances the students’ learning experience through live and interactive sessions.
- Digitized content – High quality digitized content to aid teaching of complex and dry concepts with animations.
- Touch based screens – Each classroom will be equipped with an interactive board and a stylus pen, further enhancing the digital experience of learning.
- Classrooms will also house a computer and an LCD projector. A central server placed in a separate room within the school will be connected to all the classrooms. This will carry the content mapped to the NCERT curriculum guidelines, ensuring that the teachers can utilize the content at the flick of a switch. Additionally, classrooms will be equipped with a webcam and a set of speakers.