|Pre K.G.||09:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. For Working Parents|
|L.K.G. to XII||09:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m.|
|First Bell||9.05 a.m.|
|Second Bell||9.10 a.m.|
|School Assembly||09.10 a.m. – 09.25 a.m.|
|Pre K.G.||09.00 a.m. – 12.30 p.m.|
|L.K.G. to XII||09.00 a.m. – 04.00 p.m.|
|1st period||09.35 a.m. – 10.10 a.m.|
|2nd period||10.10 a.m. – 10.40 a.m.|
|First Break||10.45 a.m. – 10.50 a.m.|
|3rd period||10.55 a.m. – 11.30 a.m.|
|4th period||11.30 a.m. – 12.05 p.m.|
|5th period||12.05 p.m. – 12.40 p.m.|
|Lunch||12.40 p.m. – 01.10 p.m.|
|6th period||01.10 p.m. – 01.45 p.m.|
|7th period||01.45 p.m. – 02.20 p.m.|
|8th period||02.20 p.m. – 02.55 p.m.|
|Second Break||02.55 p.m. – 03.00 p.m.|
|ECA Period||03.00 p.m. – 04.00 p.m.|
Note:Not all the Saturdays are holidays. Most of the Saturdays are Activity Days. All the Saturdays are holidays for K.G. students.
|Pre K.G.||Mon – Fri||No Uniform|
|L.K.G. to V [Boys]||Mon – Wed & Fri.||Half sleeve shirt, shorts, Black leather shoes, White
socks, ID Card & School belt.
|L.K.G. to V [Girls]||Mon – Tue&Thu – Fri.||Skirt, shirt, Black leather shoes, White socks,ID Card,
school belt, Black color ribbon.
|VI – IX [Boys]||Mon – Tue&Thu – Fri.||Grey trousers, Beige color shirt, Black leather shoes, White socks with black stripes, ID Card & School belt|
|VI – IX [Girls]||Mon – Tue&Thu – Fri.||Grey salwar, Beige Color kameez, Grey overcoat, White socks with blackstripes,ID Card, Maroon color ribbon|
|2nd period||10.10 a.m. – 10.40 a.m.|
|L.K.G. to IX[Boys]||Wednesday||White track suit, White Color T-shirt, White canvas shoes, White socks, ID Card|
|L.K.G. to IX [Girls]||Wednesday||White track suit, White Color T-shirt, White canvas shoes, White socks, ID Card, White color ribbon|
Spl. Note: Adorning with flowers, hair bands, gold jewelry, bangles are strictly prohibited. Girls have to come to school either in pony tail[Very Short hair] or double plaits. From the point of view of personal safety, we recommend that children do not wear valuable ornaments. The school will not be held liable in case of any loss. Girls are prohibited from applying makeup, growing long nails and application of nail polish. The school emphasizes on the school uniform. Students are expected to respect the school uniform and are compulsorily required to attend school, wearing proper uniform on all the working days. It is the duty of the parents to ensure their wards come to school neatly dressed.
• Each pupil is expected to possess at least three sets of regular uniform and one set of white uniform.
• It is compulsory for every student wear a clean uniform to school and also for school functions. Parents will be intimated if your wards are habitual uniform defaulters.
• Only white Canvas and Black leather shoes are to be used.
• Fancy black and white shoes of different brands are not permitted.
• Uniform materials should not bear any self-design on them.
• Boys are permitted to wear belts provided by the school. • Uniform should be washed and ironed daily.
• Girls are expected to come in double plaits; Boys are expected to maintain short, trimmed hair.
• Students are permitted to come in decent civil dress on their birthday and join the choir in the orning assembly that will be hosted by the school.
• Either when the students who do not wear sports T-shirt during P.E.T. periods or when the students who wear sports T-Shirt when there is no P.E.T. period are considered as uniform defaulters.
Nature of Uniform Default
• Untidy uniform
• Unpolished shoes
• Untrimmed nails
Note: Uniform of students will be checked every day by the class teacher/P.E.T.
The performance of the students is evaluated throughout the year in all subjects through Formative and Summative Tests.
|I SEM||II SEM|
Report cards are given twice a year, once in every semester. Parents should sign and return them. Assessment is not only based on academic performance, but also on attitudes, values, sports and other co-curricular activities. Apart from this, parents need to meet the teachers to discuss the progress of the child during the Parents-Teacher Meetings that take place once every semester
1. Everyone should maintain absolute silence in the library
2. No one should write/damage or make any mark on any book, manuscript or magazine belonging to the library.
3. The one who subscribes a book will be responsible for any damage done to the books and shall be required to replace the book or to pay the value of the book.
4. The students are expected to report to the librarian about any damage or missing pages at the time of receiving the book.
5. The students are expected to read as many books as possible during the academic year.
6. Students should bring the students’ Almanac to the library to get the books issued.
7. Library books will not be issued in the absence of the Librarian.
Parent teacher interaction is an important and integral part of the child’s holistic development. At KenBridge we recognize that continued collaboration between the teachers and the parent is an essential component and is duly maintained. In view of the above, organized interaction as well as interactions through appointments are conducted. Organized parent-teacher interaction is conducted as per a pre-intimated schedule once every semester. Apart from the planned interactions, the parents may be called for feedback, discussion and interaction by the Principal or teachers. The parents can also meet the Principal on any working day during the school hours after an appointment through phone or mail. In addition, the Principal or teacher may interact with the parent in person, through a note in this handbook or through phone. The day to day communication with the parents is through the student’s almanac. Read notes written by the teachers in the school almanac and acknowledge the circulars that are sent home. The following will be adhered to by the parents:
(a) All visitors are expected to report to the front office / Principal’s office on arrival.
(b) Visitors to the school must respect the learning environment and maintain proper behavior and decorum.
(c) They shall wait in the reception for the Principal / teacher to meet them. Raising issues / Matters of Concern with the School In case any parent wishes to raise an issue of concern which is of unpleasant or confidential in nature, he/she could speak to the Principal through phone or meet in person or mail the concerns to the personal id of the Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org. The matter will be addressed and the parent will be intimated of the actions taken or issues corrected.
A Balanced Approach Our discipline policies set out a balanced approach recognizing the deep connections between student’s achievement, conduct and behavior. They are based on developing student responsibilities, encouraging respect and creating good conditions for effective teaching and learning. The school’s discipline policy aims to be the foundation for a safe, happy and productive learning environment. Rules of the School The following actions will be considered as violation of rules
1. Fighting: Both parties contributing
2. Unprovoked assaulting of a student or staff
3. Threatening or verbal abuse to staff or students
4. Harassment in the form of using abusive language, making gestures, writing graffiti, or sexual biasness, caste, age, religion or disability.
5. Bullying: includes any written or verbal expression, electronic abuse, physical act, or gesture or a pattern thereof that is intended to cause distress upon one or more students.
6. Willful damage of school, staff, or student property
7. Theft: stealing or attempting to steal private or school property
8. Possession of cell phone, cash, valuables, other electronic gadgets
9. Possession of any printed material other than the prescribed text books, papers or periodicals
10. Cheating or use of unfair means in tests / examinations
11. Tampering with marks in the progress report and other school certificates 12. Misuse of internet facilities