Payment of Fees
The fee payment schedule is as follows:
1st Term at the time of Admission
2nd Term on or before 10th September
3rd Term on or before 10th December
Due dates should be strictly adhered to. The parents however, have the option of paying the fee in one installment in the first term. Payment of fee has to be made at the fee counter in the school. Receipt should be obtained for the amount paid.
- Fees can be paid by cash/cheque. Cheques should be drawn in favor of “KenBridge School”
- In case of cheque payment, the following details will have to be written behind the cheque. Student’s Name, Admission No., Class, Section, Installment term.
- Students failing to pay the fee before the due dates will be charged a fine.
- Students will not be permitted to appear for tests/examinations unless all fee dues are paid up to date.
- School Fees, Admission Fee or any other Fee once paid will not be refunded, adjusted or transferred to some other student’s name.